Sunday, July 25, 2010

Soccer

I've been a little remiss on reporting on my soccer matches. I missed three matches while traveling back to the States, then lost a couple after I got back. But last week we had a solid comeback win that was well deserved. I broke my pinky, I think - maybe just a cracked bone? Anyway, I played out the match with it and had a few good cracks at goal, including one off a corner kick that I should've put away.

My pinky seemed to heal really fast during the week, so it wasn't a major break (though I can still feel it). I played out all of today's match with it and never noticed it. We won again, this time 3-0. I thought I played pretty well; no chances at goal but I shut my man down and had a couple of nifty headers back to our keeper, which only ever happens if I'm feeling confident.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home